Supporters & Affiliations
We are proud to exhibit our supporters who have taken the time to acknowledge our dedication and quality in program deliveries
"TeKnoWave is one of the most innovative and promising initiatives of our Indigenous and Indigenous Community. Using the latest information technologies it will enable many more Indigenous people, particularly youth, to obtain the training and develop the skills that will expand their employment and economic opportunities. There can be no higher priority!"
"The leadership path to Canada's TeKnoWave… is the leadership path to Canada's Prosperity."
TeKnoWave has opened up many opportunities and I am proud to be the first Canadian Youth Ambassador at the ITU Telecom Asia 2004 youth forum in Busan, South Korea.”
"Nia: wen (thank you) TeKnoWave” “Not only am I getting a good job, I am returning to my own community to start my career"
“Don’t Tell Me, It’s Impossible! Like any other student, when I enrolled in TeKnoWave, I was hoping for a valuable learning experience and a quality job at the end. TeKnoWave came through on both counts. Anything is Possible!”
Indigenous Companies Organizations & Public Entities:
- Congress of Aboriginal Peoples
- Donna Cona Inc.
- Kiggavik Services
- Mohawk Internet Technologies
- Minwaashin Lodge
- Wabano Centre
- Aboriginal Human Resources Council of Canada
- Assembly of First Nations
- Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami
- Metis National Council
- National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation
- National Association of Friendship Centres
- Native Women’s Association of Canada
- Ogwehoweh Skills and Trades Training Centre
- OSWE:GE Inc.
- Macromedia – Web design and multimedia
- Cisco – World’s leader in telecommunications
- Microsoft – World’s leading software provider
- Oracle – Largest database company
- Rogue Data Corp.
- Sun – Solaris Unix and Sun Java